Substance Misuse Practitioner – Prison – Werrington
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Substance Misuse Practitioner to join our clients Prison service based in Werrington.
As a successful Substance Misuse Practitioner, you will become part of a highly skilled and welcoming team, working with people from all backgrounds.
Due to the nature of this role, previous substance misuse or recovery experience is essential, as well as Prison Clearance.
Your benefits as a Substance Misuse Practitioner:
- Excellent pay rate of £20 – £25 per hour
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Highly supportive team and management
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Substance Misuse Practitioner:
- As a successful Substance Misuse Practitioner you will be holding caseload of substance misuse clients
- Recovery Planning
- Full Risk Reviews
- Group facilitation
- Supporting service users towards successful outcomes
Essential requirements of this Substance Misuse Practitioner role:
- Previous substance misuse or recovery work is essential
- Prison Clearance
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.