Substance Misuse Recovery Worker – Gloucester
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Substance Misuse Recovery Worker to join a fantastic team in Gloucester.
As a successful Substance Misuse Recovery Worker, you will support service users involved in drug and/or alcohol misuse with their entry into recovery services.
Your benefits as a Substance Misuse Recovery Worker:
- £24,193.77 to £28,116.74 per annum
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Supportive team and management
- Manageable caseloads
What will you be doing as a Substance Misuse Recovery Worker?
- You will engage people who have substance misuse problems and provide them with advice, support, and recovery focused structured clinical interventions to support their recovery and primary health care needs
- You will carry out comprehensive service user assessments and develop individual recovery plans that clearly identify how achieving each goal will enable progression in addressing substance use, re/integrating into the community
- You will support the development of service-based recovery communities
- You will ensure the timely and accurate collection, recording and reporting of specified data
- You will work with prescribing clinicians to support substitute prescribing regimes to improve social functioning
- You will triage assessment and onward referral to a range of treatment/community support agencies
Essential requirements of this Substance Misuse Recovery Worker role:
- You will understand drug and alcohol issues and experience of working within a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a high degree of personal IT competency
- Excellent time management skills, and an ability to work on own initiative, prioritising accordingly
- Experience of working in an outcomes-focussed environment
- Good working knowledge of mental health interventions, services, and good practice
- The legal right to work in the UK