Substance Misuse Team Leader – Northampton
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Substance Misuse Team Leader to join a fantastic service in Northampton.
As a successful Substance Misuse Team Leader, you will be responsible for the line management of staff delivering interventions to those seeking support with their alcohol and drug misuse / abuse, as well as providing the service with duty manager support
Your benefits as a Substance Misuse Team Leader:
- £31,165.47 – £33,026.32 per annum
- Supportive team and management
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
What will you be doing as a Substance Misuse Team Leader?
- You will be a key player in the ongoing improvement and development of all of treatment pathways
- You will be liaising with colleagues from all areas of the sector and working with the wider Northamptonshire Team and colleagues from all over the country
- As well as supporting staff you will be responsible for your team’s performance and be expected to engage in review and development opportunities
Essential requirements of this Substance Misuse Team Leader role:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Previous experience working in a substance misuse setting
- Knowledge and experience of developing and leading health and social care services
- Knowledge and experience of delivering services which evidence high performance and quality standards
- Experience of effective partnership working, relationship management, pathway and protocol development
- Experience of culture and change management, staff engagement, service improvement.
- Ability to lead, inspire and develop a team
- The legal right to work in the UK