Supervised Contact Worker – Durham – Supporting Family Time Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Supervised Contact Worker to join the Supporting Family Time Team based in Durham.
As a successful candidate, you will be providing family time at a range of venues throughout County Durham.
Your benefits as a Supervised Contact Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Manageable caseloads
- Supportive team and management
Your duties as a Supervised Contact Worker:
- Assist the manager in ensuring the designated venues are safe and appropriate for family time.
- Ensure that children, young people and families are made to feel welcome. Communicate effectively, showing empathy and a non-judgemental approach.
- Ensure children, young people and families have a safe and positive experience of family time.
- Use observation and assessment skills appropriately to provide detailed and accurate recording.
- Supervise and ensure the safe conveyance of children and young people to and from family time venues.
- Support the Team Leader/Team Manager in providing a safe service delivery including assessment and management of risk.
Your requirements as a Supervised Contact Worker:
- Relevant qualification that relates to work with children/young people at Level 3 (or above) in Social Care e.g. childcare, nursing, teaching, youth work
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Previous experience within a Support Worker role
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role