Supervising Social Worker – Cheshire West – Connected Persons – £37 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Supervising Social Worker to join the Connected Persons based in Cheshire West.
As a Supervising Social Worker on the Connected Peoples Team, you will safeguard and promote the welfare of Cheshire West and Chester’s Children by delivering a high-quality service, keeping Children’s wellbeing and safety at the heart of your approach.
Your benefits as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Long contracts for good performance
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working available
Your duties as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Undertake detailed assessments and provide support to family and friends carers who are applying to look after children known to them including Special Guardians.
- Utilise a sound understanding of Court processes, care proceedings work and permanence options for children.
- Assess the needs of children and young people who require social work services including the identification of risk and the need for protection.
- Identify unmet needs and gaps in service provision to inform resource allocation and service development.
- Engage other professionals, statutory and voluntary agencies in the delivery of services agreed following the assessment of need.
- Prepare for and participate in professional supervision sessions and staff meetings and make use of all available training and developmental opportunities.
Your requirements as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.