Supervising Social Worker – Fostering – South East London
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Supervising Social Worker to join a Fostering Team in South East London.
As a successful Supervising Social Worker, you will be joining a service which rewards loyalty and productivity. Staff within the team say it’s a great work environment to be a part of.
Your benefits as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Salary of £36,000 – £43,000 per annum depending on competency and experience level demonstrated.
- A productivity bonus depending on caseload to £7,200
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- £3,000 per annum travel allowance or Zone 5 travel card
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays negotiable
- Supportive team and management
More information about this Supervising Social Worker role:
- The role is based in Surrey Quays, and has casework in mainly in South, North and East London area.
- A typical caseload of 12 families.
- The interview process will involve all of the staff
Essential requirements of this Supervising Social Worker role:
- You must have post qualifying social work experience that is family related with completed ASYE
- Valid DBS and Social Work England registration
- Extensive experience of fostering in a supervising social worker role
- The ability to illustrate a high level of social work competence and assessment skills