Supervising Social Worker – Fostering – Warwickshire
Job role: Supervising Social worker
Salary: £34,723.00 – £37,261.00
Hours: 30 hours a week
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a social worker to join the Fostering service in Warwickshire.
As part of the role you will be joining an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ authority in Warwickshire County Council.
Benefits of the role
- Salary from £34,723- £37,261
- 30 hours a week
- Clear career progression pathway
- Flexible working arrangements
About the role
- Provide support to carers and young people to maintain stability of placements
- Complete reports for and attend the fostering panel
- Work closely with the Childrens team and multi-agency partners
- Ensure permanency for foster carers and children through SGO
- Hold a social work degree and have completed your ASYE
- Right to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- In depth knowledge of relevant legislation and the national minimum standards
Warwickshire county council are a stable authority that pride themselves on manageable caseloads, supportive management and a great working environment. Warwickshire offer fantastic learning and development opportunities and are focused on developing and investing in their permanent staff. Rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted they have started their journey towards improving on this and achieving ‘Outstanding’ in their next inspection. If you want to be part of this journey then get in touch.
If you are interested in being considered for this role or would like to find out more details then give me a call on 020 7440 0630 or drop me an email at email@example.com