Supervising Social Worker – Kent – Fostering
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Supervising Social Worker to join a Fostering Team based in Chatham, Kent.
This is an exciting time to join the fostering service which is expanding and changing. You will join a team with a strong commitment to ensuring carers have good levels of support to parent therapeutically.
What’s in it for you as a Supervising Social Worker?
- A basic salary of £34,898 – £38,055 (Social Worker) or £38,056 – £41,567 (Experienced Social Worker).
- An annual market allowance of £3,000 (Social Worker) or £3,000 (Experienced Social Worker) per annum. Payable in monthly payments.
- A retention payment of £2,000 (Social Worker) or £3,000 (Experienced Social Worker). This is a fixed sum payable in April each year, following two years’ service in Medway.
- Generous annual leave entitlement of between 27 – 30 days plus bank holidays
- Excellent local government pension scheme
- Essential Car user allowance with option to apply for a lease car after six months.
- Free car parking
- Hybrid working – enabling you to work from home/office (minimum of 2 days per week will be required in the office)
- Relocation package of up to £8,000
Your main responsibilities as a Supervising Social Worker:
As a social worker in our Fostering Team you will work with children and families in a variety of diverse and complex contexts. You will contribute to the delivery of a highly effective Children’s Social Care Service, taking responsibility for working and managing a caseload within a framework of appropriate supervision.
You will work with foster carers, children and families to support vulnerable service users ensuring the needs of the child remain paramount.
What we are looking for in a Supervising Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work