Supervising Social Worker – Portsmouth – Fostering
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join our clients Fostering Service in Portsmouth.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the largest Independent Fostering Agencies in the UK with a reputation for high standards and outstanding support, training, and development.
Your benefits as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Generous starting salary
- Flexible working environment
- Full support and training
- Progression opportunities
What will you be doing as a Supervising Social Worker in Portsmouth?
- You will recruit, assess, train, supervise and support post-placement a number of foster carers in line with agency policy and procedures.
Essential requirements of this Supervising Social Worker role:
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, Diploma in SW, CQSW or equivalent social work qualification, with post qualified experience in Fostering
- Social Work England registration
- You will be expected to work flexible hours
- Full UK licence, and preferably living in Portsmouth