Supervising Social Worker – Wandsworth
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for experienced Social Workers to join our client’s Fostering team in Wandsworth
Your benefits as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Payment of Social Work England registration fee
- Performance related salary progression scheme
- 32 days annual leave plus bank holidays (40 paid days in total)
- Regular reflective supervision and peer group supervision
- Tailored Personal Development Plans
- Amazing training opportunities – including systemic supervision and motivational interviewing training.
- Relocation package for experienced social workers moving to London.
About the role:
As a Supervising Social Worker, you will work with a group of Wandsworth foster carers and support them to offer the best care to the children. You will have an understanding of trauma, attachment and child development, and be able to support carers to think about children’s needs and lived experience, so that they can be emotionally attuned and thoughtful in their parenting. You will have experience of building strong networks around families and be able to build relationships with partners across services and agencies.
Essential requirements of this Supervising Social Worker role:
- You will hold a degree in Social Work
- Be registered with Social Work England
- Have completed your ASYE.
- Social Work qualified, with valid Social Work England registration.
For further information please contact Mozz Radwan on 02038573486 or Mozz.Radwan@liquidpersonnel.com
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.