Supervising Social Worker – Worksop – Fostering
Worksop, covering the Nottinghamshire, Sheffield, Derbyshire, and Rotherham area – £27,000 – £30,000 per annum
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join our Fostering Service client covering the Nottinghamshire, Sheffield, Derbyshire, and Rotherham areas.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a service which has been founded by three fostering Social workers with over 45 years of combined fostering experience of working with children, young people and fostering families.
Your benefits as a Supervising Social Worker:
- Working in a small and supportive independent agency that was rated good in August 2021 by Ofsted
- Generous annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible working offered
More information on this Social Work role:
- They are a close dedicated team of professionals inspired to support children young people and fostering families to succeed
- Relationships and their significance are the deep roots and strong branches of the fostering agency ethos
- You will be joining a high quality effective fostering service that values and puts first the importance of relationships
Essential requirements of this Supervising Social Worker role:
- A Social Work qualification
- Professional registration with Social Work England
- Post-qualifying social work experience within a children and families safeguarding or fostering role.
- The willingness and ability to travel
- The legal right to work in the UK