Support Officer – Bedfordshire – Children’s Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a Support Officer to join the Children’s Team based in Bedfordshire.
As a successful candidate, you will provide a support service under the direction of Assistant Team Manager involved in implementation of child protection plans, pre-proceedings or court care plans.
Your benefits as a Support Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Manageable caseloads
- Supportive team and management
Your duties as a Support Officer:
- Complete direct work with children and young people.
- Complete direct work with parents/carers.
- Work closely with social workers in implementing agreed plans, such as making referrals or phone calls.
- Contribute to team duty each month
Your requirements as a Support Officer:
- Relevant qualification that relates to work with children/young people at Level 3 (or above) in Social Care e.g. childcare, nursing, teaching, youth work
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Previous experience within a Support Worker role
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role