Support Worker – Buckinghamshire – Children and Young People
Starting salary of £21,823 per annum, £23,345 per annum on completion of training
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Childrens and Young People Support Worker to join our client in Buckinghamshire.
As a successful Support Worker, you will deliver child centred support to meet the needs and aspirations of the children and young people being supported exemplifying best practice at all times.
Your benefits as a Support Worker:
- Starting salary of 21,823 per annum, £23,345 per annum on completion of training
- Highly supportive team and management
- Thorough induction and ongoing support
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Support Worker:
- To support effective transition for the children and young people you support
- To work in accordance with company values
- To ensure that children and young people you support are treated with respect, dignity, and equality
- To be personally responsible for the standard and quality of your practice.
- To safeguard and promote the welfare of the children and young people you support at all times
- To assist in the construction of Health & Safety risk assessments
- To maintain appropriate confidentiality of information
Essential requirements of this Support Worker role:
- Previous experience in Children’s Social Care
- Level 3 qualification in Children’s Social Care
- Excellent record keeping skills
- A commitment to a person-centred approach that is focused on the needs of the children and young people you support
- The legal right to work in the UK