Support Worker- Children – Leeds
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Support Worker to join our client’s team in Leeds.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Support Worker who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Support Worker role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £11.89 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Support Worker:
- Support Worker can be found on the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ tab. In return Lancashire County Council offers a range of benefits, found on our website here We do not hold a sponsorship licence and can only consider applications from candidates who are legally entitled to work in the UK.
- If you do not have the right to work in the UK, your application will not progress. We reserve the right to close a vacancy early, before the closing date, if we receive sufficient applications.
- Support Worker will take a whole family approach to child protection to keep more children safely at home with their families you will also be required to have the legal right to work in the UK.
To quality assure Support Worker practice through a variety of means to benchmark practice, identify development and learning needs and develop action/support plans. This to include social workers learning and development needs as well as supervision and appraisal.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role