Support Worker – Coventry – Adults
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Adults Support Worker to join our client in Coventry.
As a successful Support Worker, you will provide a high standard of Housing Support and care to assist tenants in maintaining their independence and contributes to the prevention of unnecessary admission to hospital or entry to residential and nursing homes.
Your benefits as a Support Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team and management
- Thorough induction and ongoing support
What will you be doing as a Support Worker in Coventry?
- You will ensure services are provided in accordance with Coventry City Council’s Equal Opportunities Policy and that all service users’ needs are considered on an individual basis
- You will participate in staff meetings and to contribute towards the implementation of the Aims and Objectives of the Service and the agreed Operations Plan and Performance Targets
- You will promote the independence of service users and facilitate activities that increase and maintain independence within a supportive environment including the use of local community facilities
- You will ensure that service users’ rights are upheld at all times, to maximise the choices available to service users and actively involve service users in decision-making about all aspects of the service they receive
- You will promote social, leisure and learning opportunities for service users
- You will ensure that high quality practice and services are provided at all times and that all complaints/comments are properly responded to following Departmental Policies and Procedures
Essential requirements of this Support Worker role:
- Relevant health and social care qualification
- Previous experience in adult social care
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role