Support Worker – Derby – RCCW Waking Night
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Support Worker to join our client’s team in Derby.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires Support Worker who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of Support Worker role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £18.75 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Support Worker:
- The service responds as early as possible when a child, young person, or family needs support and this helps to prevent concerns escalating.
- By working together with the child and family we can provide an enhanced level of practical support to address needs directly.
- Sometimes our workers meet with individuals or families on a one-to-one basis, and sometimes they bring children, young people, and families together in groups.
- We focus on strengths and protective factors and build a positive relationship with children and family members where their voice is heard, and they feel listened to.
- Our core aim is to work better together with our multi-agency early help partners across all areas in Lancashire, to ensure that Children, young people, and their families are safe, healthy and achieve their full potential.
Why work with Liquid?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*