Support Worker – Ealing – Outreach Team
Working hours: 20-35 hours per week
Outreach opening times: Monday-Friday 9am-8pm
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Support Worker to join an Outreach Team in Ealing, London.
As a successful Support Worker you will be responsible for your own caseload of adults with learning disabilities.
Your benefits as a Support Worker:
- Competitive pay rates
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Thorough induction
- Supportive team and management
What will you be doing as a Support Worker in Ealing?
- You will be expected to work closely with team members and colleagues to ensure the best coordination and efficient delivery of services
- You will ensure compliance with your responsibilities as laid out in the health and safety policy and take an active role in promoting a positive health and safety culture
- You will undertake assessment of need including risk assessment
- You will create and maintain client records in accordance with departmental policy
- You will provide support and services within Adult Learning Disabilities, or implement Support Plans with appropriate guidance and approval
Essential requirements of this Support Worker role:
- Previous experience as a Support Worker
- Previous experience working with adults with learning disabilities
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role