Support Worker – London – Learning Disabilities and Autism
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Support Worker to join our client’s Team in Barking.
Your benefits as a Support Worker Role:
- Excellent pay rates
- Thorough inductions, and ongoing support
- Excellent training and development
- Highly supportive team and management
Your duties as a Support Worker:
- Undertake monitoring observations of wellbeing or behaviour and share, record the data accurately keeping care plans updated.
- To actively work in a person-centred way by developing a professional working relationship with service users in determining how their care and support is delivered whilst they are in receipt of a service and how their wishes, aspirations and outcomes can be supported.
- To work with families, carers and other professionals involved in the care and support of individual service users whilst ensuring that record keeping is accurate.
- To deliver support with all aspects of personal care support which is based on the needs of the service user and ensures that the highest levels of dignity and respect are maintained.
As a Support Worker, you will support people with profound & complex learning Disabilities and Autism to live a full and active life based on their individual plans, their wishes, and aspirations.
Essential requirements of a Support Worker:
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Hold a full UK licence.
- Understand the needs of people with multiple Disabilities including Autism and Health needs including Epilepsy, Gastronomy peg feeding etc.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
DBH – 170543