Support worker – Manchester – Accommodation Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Support worker to join a busy Accommodation Team based in Manchester.
What’s in it for you as a Support worker:
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Your main responsibilities as a Support worker:
- Keep accurate, up-to-date records on all aspects of service provision including financial administration, following City Council systems and financial
- Organize and prioritize workload flexibly and efficiently in response to the needs of the team and its provision.
- Ensure the effective upkeep and smooth running of the temporary accommodation resource, including property repairs, licensing agreements, health and safety requirements and rent collections.
- Provide intensive support for customers with complex support needs particularly customers who have exhibited anti-social
As a Support Worker, you will Supply high quality housing related support, advice, and advocacy to all temporary accommodation residents in order to assist customers in accessing support relating to benefits; support agencies; education, employment, resettlement options and training.
What we are looking for in a Support worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid:
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*