Support Worker – Paignton – Safeguarding
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Support Worker to join a Team in Paignton.
Benefits of this Support Worker Role:
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Primary Responsibilities as a Support Worker:
- Support behaviours that challenge, safely and supportively, by using the skills and approved approaches (both theoretical and practical) learnt through training, resulting in promotion of positive behaviour management.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records in line with legislation and organisation policies and procedures.
- Supporting people to stay connected with family and friends, and to participate in social and community activities including annual holiday and professional networks.
- To report concerns and important matters to line management in a timely manner.
As a Support Worker, you will Enhancing and enriching quality of life for people support them to keep moving towards agreed goals and life skills. You will involve supporting those individuals to plan and engage in activities in line with their individualised activity planner.
What we are looking for in a Support Worker:
- Care Certificate to be completed within first 6-months in post.
- Maintain a working knowledge of and comply with Care Quality Commission (CQC) / Care Inspectorate Wales (CIW) Fundamental standards, organisation policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
Why work with Liquid?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*