Support Worker – Redruth
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Support Worker to join our client’s Team in Redruth.
Your benefits as a Support Worker Role:
- Excellent pay rates
- Thorough inductions, and ongoing support
- Excellent training and development
- Highly supportive team and management
Your duties as a Support Worker:
- Encourage people and supporting them to maximise their inclusion and participation in the community according to their needs, wishes and preferences.
- Maintain and work with an up-to-date knowledge of everyone’s preferred method of communication.
- To participate in regular supervision meetings, annual development reviews and Career Adventures annual assessments.
- Ensure all concerns around safety and safeguarding are reported immediately.
As a Support Worker, you will Support people to stay connected with family and friends, and to participate in social and community activities including annual holiday and professional networks.
Essential requirements of a Support Worker:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Care Certificate to be completed within first 6-months in post
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
DBH – 170394