Support Worker – Seaford – Safeguarding
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Support Worker to join a Team in Seaford.
Benefits of this Support Worker Role:
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Primary Responsibilities as a Support Worker:
- Support Workers must ensure the safety of people we support complying with all health and safety requirements and all other relevant legislation, safeguarding policies and best practice.
- Ensure all concerns around safety and safeguarding are reported immediately.
- Encourage people to access a range of opportunities and experiences, supporting them to maximise their inclusion and participation in the community according to their needs, wishes and preferences.
- Supporting people, we support to stay connected with family and friends, and to participate in social and community activities including annual holiday and professional networks.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records in line with legislation and organisation policies and procedures.
As a Support Worker, you will support all individuals in line with operational requirements and this involves working as part of a team or lone working to maintain a stable, happy, and caring environment that puts the health, safety, and welfare of people.
What we are looking for in a Support Worker:
- Care Certificate to be completed within first 6-months in post.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
Why work with Liquid?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*