Support Worker – SEN – West Sussex
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Support Worker to join our client’s team in West Sussex.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Support Worker who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Support Worker role:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as Support Worker:
- This role requires an individual to work with children in residential homes based across 3 sites and duties will include:
- Caring for children with challenging behaviours, learning difficulties & disabilities
- To provide a caring, supportive, and nurturing environment in which children/young people can feel secure and free from harm.
- To aid and support to young people
- Engage and work creatively in partnership with children/young people in order to effect positive and lasting change.
- Analyse and interpret information and prioritise needs to make recommendations/decisions which will have a positive outcome
- Physical Intervention Training
- De-escalation Training
- Team Teach