Support Worker – Shrewsbury – Duty Worker
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Social Worker – Duty Worker to join our client’s team in Shrewsbury.
Benefits of this Duty Worker:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £15.32 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Duty Worker:
- working with older people, people with physical disabilities, adults with learning disabilities and sensory impairment and their carers and/or related work.
- To deliver high quality care to Service Users and their families
- To be aware of the personal needs and requirements of your service users, communicating successfully, not only with your service user, their family, friends, and other healthcare professionals
- To provide the highest quality care to service users in their own homes in accordance with their support plan, in person-centred approach
As a duty officer you will work with older people, people with physical disabilities, adults with learning disabilities and sensory impairment and their carers and/or related work. You will Maintain appropriate records to meet the needs of the service, observing and promptly reporting back any changes or concerns in your service user’s circumstances or condition.
What we are looking for in a Duty Worker:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*