Support Worker – Sunderland – Supported Living
Support Worker – Supported Living – Sunderland – £9.98 per hour
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced and passionate Support Worker to join a Supported Living Service in Sunderland.
As a successful Support Worker, your role will be to work alongside customers who possess a diverse range of complex needs and characteristics to enable them to engage within the community, develop skills and enhance their quality of life.
Within the supported living services, they provide care and support in a range of services for customers with a Learning Disability, Autism, Behaviour that Challenges or Mental Health needs.
Your benefits as a Support Worker:
- Sleep in payment of £37.07 per night
- Designated rota pattern including daytime, evenings, weekends, and Bank Holidays.
- Full time & part time posts available
- Excellent training opportunities
- Supportive team and management
- Career development opportunities
- A positive and rewarding job role and culture
What will you be doing as a Support Worker in Sunderland?
- You will be working as part of a team, providing, and promoting person-centred care and support, enabling individuals to make choices and have control over their daily lives
- You will demonstrate the core values of the company, treating customers, families and their colleagues with dignity and respect
- You will have compassion by delivering the best possible care by treating customers with sensitivity and empathy
- You will adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, ethics, and personal responsibility worthy of the trust our customers place in us and foster a safe and supportive environment whereby the highest quality service is delivered by every member of the team
Essential requirements of this Support Worker role:
- Previous experience in a support work, or healthcare setting
- Experience of working with people with complex needs
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role