Support Worker – West Sussex
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Support worker to join our client’s team in West Sussex.
What’s in it for you as a Support Worker?
- Flexible working available- 3 on shifts
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Support Worker:
- To implement care procedures as presented in the staff handbook, statement of purpose and accordance with Minimum Standards.
- To allow young people time to be independent; and develop independence by allowing them time to complete actions at their own pace.
- To allow young people time to be able to be part of different sized groups – for example choosing their ‘friendship groups’; have time to themselves etc.
- To ensure that the young person’s care plan and placement plan is up to date as a key worker. To read, understand and fully implement the care plan.
As a Support Worker, you will advocate on behalf of young people so that their behaviours are put in the context of their learning and communication difficulties e.g. that sensory behaviour is not mistaken for sexual behaviour as a result of poor communication is not seen as only intentional behaviour.
What we are looking for in a Support Worker:
- Previous experience in youth justice, early help, support worker, substance misuse, social work, probation officer, child exploitation, care leavers and crisis work.
- Must have access to a car and full UK Driving Licence.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Criminal justice positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*