Systemic Family Therapist – BAND 7 – Barking / Dagenham – Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Systemic Family Therapist to join our client’s team in Barking.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Systemic Family Therapist who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of Systemic Family Therapist role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Systemic Family Therapist:
- To create and deliver, participate in and sustain specialised therapeutic interventions with groups of children, individuals, families and professionals which will necessitate drawing from a broad spectrum of systemic models and complex factors concerning historical and developmental processes that have shaped the individual, family or group.
- Work directly with a caseload, using established systemic family therapy techniques and appropriate clinical tools for assessment and intervention; fostering patients’ and families’ resilience and coping abilities in adapting to illness, change, uncertainty, death, and bereavement.
- In conjunction with multidisciplinary teams, to assess and evaluate when individually – focussed or family interventions are most appropriate for patients or family members.
- Work as an integral part of the multidisciplinary team, ensuring that the needs of patients, carers and families are identified within a holistic framework, undertaking joint work with other staff where appropriate.
- The provision of specialist one-to-one clinical consultations to other clinical staff on the use of family therapy and systemic psychotherapy techniques, and where appropriate, for working jointly with other team members in the provision of individual and group-based programmes.
Contribute to the provision of training in family focussed psychological interventions in palliative care for hospice staff and volunteers and participate in recruiting and training new volunteers undertaking direct work in family support and bereavement.
To develop a resource base for family focussed psychological work in palliative care and bereavement and to make resources and information available to colleagues and partners through consultation or training.
Essential requirements of this Systemic Family Therapist role:
Ensure validated outcomes measures are utilised appropriately within the wider pre and post bereavement team, evidencing quality within own practice. 14. To participate in appropriate regional or national working groups in family focussed psychological palliative care so that the hospice can contribute to and remain well – informed of current practice and service developments. Systemic Family Therapist needs to have the required to have the legal right to work in the UK.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*