Targeted Support Worker – Romford – Youth Offending Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Targeted Support Worker to join our client’s team in Romford.
Benefits of Targeted Support Worker role:
- Excellent pay rates.
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Targeted Support Worker:
- To assist on occasions with Return Home interviews for those young people who have been missing on an irregular basis.
- The primary purpose of the role is to work with young people and their families to promote family relationships, healthy lifestyles and reduce reoffending.
- To build resilience within the wider family network to ensure young people’s risk of re-offending and going missing is reduced.
- To work in partnership with key agencies to develop links and intelligence which will assist partners in minimising the likelihood of young people going missing.
As a Targeted Support Worker, you will ensure the effective engagement and development of relationships with young people and groups working with young people, recognising areas of need, and delivering interventions to address them.
Essential requirements of this Targeted Support Worker role:
- A relevant qualification in social care, health, or education
- Experience of supporting young people deal with complex problems that can have a significant emotional impact on them.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Hold a full UK licence.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend!
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*