Teacher – Hull – SEMH
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Teacher to join a SEMH School based in Hull, near Beverly area.
We are looking for a teacher to cover curricula span Entry Level, Functional Skills, Key stage 3 and GCSE. You will be supported by national subject champions who can support the work of non-subject specialists to be experts in how best to facilitate learning for the children they know best.
What’s in it for you as a Teacher?
- Staff laptop and mobile phone
- Competitive salary
- Extensive training and professional qualification opportunities
- Small class sizes with specialist TA support
- The chance to be part of an expanding, national organisation that recognises skill, effort and potential and grows its own leadership teams
- Enhanced occupational sickness scheme
- Flexible pension
Your main responsibilities as a Teacher:
- The school teacher will inspire children, creating a sense of awe and wonder and making subjects and lessons real and relevant to them. They plan exciting and engaging learning opportunities which challenge and push students, whether they are working on the very basics or they are have a special talent or passion for the subject.
- The children require very special teachers who are able to manage some complex and challenging behaviours. They will know that the children require lots of attention, the right sort of communication, consistency and flexibility in equal measure, and a non-judgemental approach.
- We want teachers to be part of the decision making that drives the school, provides outcomes for children and advocates for every child.
What we are looking for in a Teacher:
- Must hold Qualified Teachers’ Status (QTS)
- Extensive experience working with children in an education setting
- The legal right to work in the UK