Teacher – Newhaven – SEND
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Teacher to join a SEND School based in Newhaven.
Central to this role is knowing the child, building professional, nurturing and positive relationships and motivating students. We are looking for an English specialist with experience and/or ability to plan and deliver a curriculum that spans Entry Level, Functional Skills, Key stage 3 and GCSE.
What’s in it for you as a Teacher?
- Staff laptop and mobile phone
- Competitive salary
- Extensive training and professional qualification opportunities
- Small class sizes with specialist TA support
- The chance to be part of an expanding, national organisation that recognises skill, effort and potential and grows its own leadership teams
- Enhanced occupational sickness scheme
- Flexible pension
Your main responsibilities as a Teacher:
- Teachers will inspire children, creating a sense of awe and wonder and making subjects and lessons real and relevant to them. They plan exciting and engaging learning opportunities which challenge and push students, whether they are working on the very basics or they are have a special talent or passion for the subject.
- The children require very special teachers who are able to manage some complex and challenging behaviours. They will know that the children require lots of attention, the right sort of communication, consistency and flexibility in equal measure, and a non-judgemental approach.
- We want teachers to be part of the decision making that drives our school, provides outcomes for children and advocates for every child.
What we are looking for in a Teacher:
- Must hold Qualified Teachers’ Status (QTS)
- Extensive experience working with children in an education setting
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *