Teacher specialism in Maths – Southwark – Special Educational Needs and Disability
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a teacher specialism in Maths to join our client’s team in Southwark.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a teacher specialism in Maths who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of Teacher specialism in Maths role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a teacher specialism in Maths:
- Plan and prepare well-structured, clearly presented lessons appropriate to the abilities of all students and the syllabus being taught.
- Make sure that the classroom is a stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
- Generate enthusiasm for the subject being taught and inspire all students to work to their potential.
- Liaise with Heads of Department and Head of Inclusion where a student may have special educational needs and with the form tutor and Head of House if a student is experiencing pastoral difficulties (using Engage Daybook or CPOMS in the case of a persistence or safeguarding issue).
- Promote high standards of behaviour by encouraging a positive, proactive approach to study and build productive relationships with students.
- Produce, maintain, and share high quality learning materials and resources which are alighted with the Upper School HPL approach.
Undertake other reasonable duties as requested by the Head of Department, Head of Faculty or members of the Senior Leadership Team and any duties that the headmaster deems necessary for the effective operation of the school.
Promote professional dialogue, share ideas about teaching and learning and support other teachers in developing good practice and new approaches and initiatives.
Essential requirements of this Teacher specialism in Maths role:
A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children. Recent and consistent involvement in extracurricular activities. Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*