Teacher – Staffordshire – SEND
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Teacher to join our client based in Staffordshire.
You will be working very closely with the Lead Teacher and the Headteachers, undertaking any additional tasks/responsibilities as directed by the Lead Teacher. The postholder will know their students’ interests and abilities and plan to capture their imaginations and make learning relevant to their lives and link tasks to relevance in real world contexts and other subjects.
Your main responsibilities as a Teacher?
- Small class sizes
- Enhanced management support
- Room for growth and advancement
- Team working ethos within compass
- Everything child centred
- Successful and dynamic organisation
- Assistance with lesson planning and general “work life balance”.
Your main responsibilities as a Teacher:
- You will plan lessons and SOW with challenging learning objectives and aspirational outcomes. Monitoring student progress over time and set appropriately challenging, learning objectives which develop skills and knowledge.
- You will know students’ targets in all National Curriculum subjects and plan lessons that engage, enable, and excite them. The postholder will set challenging learning objectives which ensure students make progress which is at least good. Planning and assessing to develop the literacy, numeracy, and communication skills of the students.
- You will regularly and formally track and discuss progress against targets with students, model positivity, enthusiasm and commitment and be sensitive and alert to students’ changing needs.
- You will work towards becoming a professional role model in demeanour, appearance, and attitude, ensuring positive classroom conditions for learning (organised resources, stimulating environment, seating plan for learning).
Essential requirements as a Teacher:
- Must hold Qualified Teachers’ Status (QTS)
- Extensive experience working with children in an education setting
- The legal right to work in the UK