Teaching Assistant and Educational Support Workers – Poole, Dorset
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants and Educational Support Workers to join our client based in Poole, Dorset.
What’s in it for you as a Teaching Assistant/Educational Support Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Teaching Assistant/Educational Support Worker:
- To support the class teacher in the classroom.
- You must have good communication skills as you will have to liaise between both the students and class teachers.
- Personal care will be involved including feeding at lunch times, changing and rest room assistance if required.
What we are looking for in a Teaching Assistant/Educational Support Worker:
- Level 3 GNVQ or similar.
- SEN trained or experience or working in a similar setting.
- BSL trained desirable but not essential.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *