Teaching Assistant – Shropshire – SEN
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to join our client based in Shropshire.
What’s in it for you as a Teaching Assistant?
- Small class sizes
- Enhanced management support
- Room for growth and advancement
- Team working ethos within compass
- Everything child centred
- Successful and dynamic organisation
- Assistance with lesson planning and general “work life balance”.
Your main responsibilities as a Teaching Assistant:
- You will work under the guidance of teaching staff, to support the students in and out of the classroom
- You must have good communication skills as you will have to liaise between both the students and class teachers
- Encourage students to enjoy their learning environment
What we are looking for in a Teaching Assistant:
- Qualified Teaching Assistant
- Previous experience of working in a SEN environment
- Eligible to work in the UK