Teaching Assistant – Silverdale, Lancashire
£20,000 per annum, negotiable at interview depending on skills and experience*
Contract: Temporary, with the view for permanent
Start date: October
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to join our client in Silverdale, Lancashire.
As a successful Teaching Assistant, you will undertake activities in order to monitor the personal, social, and emotional needs of pupils.
Your benefits as a Teaching Assistant:
- £20,000 per annum, negotiable at interview depending on skills and experience*
- Temporary contract, with the view for permanent
- Highly supportive team and management
- Through induction and ongoing support
What will you be doing as a Teaching Assistant?
- Under the general supervision and direction of the teacher, you will implement structured learning activities for individuals and groups of pupils
- You will develop positive relationships with pupils to promote pupil progress and attainment
- You will assist in the devising of pupil’s individual targets and their monitoring and review
- You will support pupils as part of a planned inclusion programme
- You will implement specific programmes with individual pupils or groups appropriate to the developmental needs of individual children throughout different curriculum areas
- You will assist in the development of varying skills that support pupils’ learning
- You will assist in the specific medical/care needs of pupils when specific training has been undertaken
Essential requirements of this Teaching Assistant role:
- Qualified Teaching Assistant
- Recent experience in a Teaching Assistant role
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.