Teaching Assistant – Southwark
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to join our client based in Southwark.
The candidate must be an experienced Teaching Assistant, preferably with experience of supporting children that present challenging behaviours in their mainstream schools.
What’s in it for you as a Teaching Assistant?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Teaching Assistant:
You will be required to support children at Summerhouse and in their mainstream schools so should have a good understanding of what is behind challenging behaviours and how to plan strategically to support children’s SEMH and/or neuro-diverse needs.
What we are looking for in a Teaching Assistant:
- Qualified Teaching Assistant
- Previous experience of working with adults who have learning disabilities
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *