Team Case Manager – Birmingham – Dudley Lodge
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Team Case Manager to join Dudley Lodge in a busy team based in Birmingham.
The successful Team Case Manager will actively promote Dudley’s commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults at a level appropriate to this group.
What’s in it for you as a Team Case Manager?
- Excellent starting salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement – 27 days + Bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- Medical insurance after 1 years’ service
Your main responsibilities as a Team Case Manager:
- Case managing up to three families at any one time and provide cover for any absent Team/Case Manager.
- Conducting high quality assessments which fall within the “Working Together to Safeguard Children” protocol.
- Devising, implementing, supervising and evaluating work programmes incorporating direct interventions
- Completing reports and finalising the assessment process making decisive recommendations
- Representing the organisation at Court, providing written and verbal evidence as required.
- On call one night a week and also one weekend in every 5 between 5pm and 7:30am.
What we are looking for in a Team Case Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.