Team Leader- Hertfordshire – Residential Home
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced team leader to join our client in Hertfordshire .
Your benefits as a Team Leader:
- Excellent pay rate
- Thorough induction and ongoing support
- Supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
What will you be doing as a Team Leader?
- Ensuring that each member of staff is aware of each child’s care plan and their responsibilities for its implementation.
- Attending childcare reviews and planning meetings to provide information and achieve best outcomes for young people.
- Undertaking direct work with young people and acting as an appropriate role model
- Maintaining accurate written records in logs, continuation sheets and files both to record information and enable regular monitoring and evaluation to take place.
As a Team leader, you will be creating rotas which fit best with children’s needs and which allow proper handovers between shifts and also ensuring that there are appropriate and adequate reporting and recording systems in place to comply with National Minimum Standards
Essential requirements of this Team Leader role:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*