Team Leader – Portsmouth – Fostering Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Team Leader to join our client’s team in Portsmouth.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Team Leader who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Team Leader role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £47.50 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Team Leader:
- You will be working with Looked After Children, Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children, and Care Leavers to support them through to independence or reunification to their families. These are exciting and privileged opportunities to support children and young people in their plans for permanence and to prepare them for adulthood.
- The post holders will be responsible for leading and supporting a mixed pod of Social Worker’s and Personal Advisors who will be holding a caseload of children and young people who are either looked after or care leavers.
- The post holders will be responsible for providing their pod members with monthly supervision and supporting them to complete statutory tasks within timescales. You will offer further support to their pod by regular pod meetings and day to day informal supervision.
- You will support staff development and learning through mentoring, direct observations and reflective supervision. The post holder will quality assure written work of their pod members including assessments and plans and will be duty manager for the team’s intake service on a rota. The post holder will be responsible.
- You will be working as part of a multi-agency and cross partnership team around the child and young people to achieve positive outcomes, progression of planning to ensure children and young people have their holistic needs met.
Be an excellent communicator who is equally comfortable speaking with children and other professionals from external partners and agencies.
Essential requirements of this Team Leader role:
Experienced in working with children, young people and adults from diverse backgrounds and understanding of how to meet the diverse needs of our children and care leavers in Portsmouth they should have legal right to work in the UK.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*