Team Manager- Assessment and intervention – Permanent
Role: Team Manager Assessment and intervention
Location: West Midlands
About the Role
- Provide supervision, give advice and lead an Assessment and Intervention team.
- Ensure appropriate case allocation and be responsible for the recruitment of staff
- Monitor and report on the teams performance
- Manage the day to day of the assessment team
- Experience supervising or managing a team
- Significant experience across children and family services
- Experienced at court work
- A keen eye for detail and organisation
- The ability to make decisions and report to senior management
If you are interested in hearing more about this role or similar roles then give me a call on 020 7440 0630 or drop me an email at charlie.rowson@liquidpersonnel,com
I look forward to hearing form you.