Team Manager – Assessment – North London
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Social Work Team Manager to join our clients Assessment Team in Haringey.
Haringey is transforming its services for children and young people, and have already made exciting, innovative changes as they strive for excellence in all they do. They’re a service with high ambitions; a place to work that is full of energy and focus. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team which has passion, integrity, and commitment.
Your benefits as a Social Work Team Manager:
- Generous annual leave
- Flexible working
- Flexible retirement
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Learning and development courses at work, including workshops and courses
The role of a Social Work Team Manager:
The Assessment Service consists of five Assessment teams, each led by a Team Manager managing up to five social workers.
As part of this position, you will:
- Ensure that social workers are well supported to do the task that they need to do to safeguard and promote the health and well-being of the children and young people of Haringey.
- Complete comprehensive Child and Family Assessment that identify plans to achieve the best outcomes for children and young people.
- Initiate Child Protection and Children in Need plans, as well as initiate proceedings in family courts when required.
Essential requirements of this Social Work Team Manager role:
- Ability to provide leadership to the team
- Ability to plan and manage own and others workload
- Ability to supervise staff, to assess professional competence and enable further professional development in others
- Social Work qualified, with valid Social Work England registration
For further information please contact Mozz Radwan on 02038573486 or Mozz.Radwan@liquidpersonnel.com