Team Manager – Barnsley – Assessment & Duty Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced social work qualified Team Manager to join the Assessment and Duty Team based in Barnsley.
As a successful candidate, you will be responsible for allocation and authorising of Child and Family Assessments and Section 47 enquiries, including chairing strategy meetings. As well as this you will ensure effective throughput of work via effective performance management.
What’s in it for you?
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working available
- Competitive pay rate
- Long contracts for good performance
- Supportive team and management
Your duties as an Assessment & Duty Team Manager in Barnsley include:
- Ensure that statutory responsibilities are undertaken for children including visiting children, arranging reviews, reporting to the court, delivering within timescales, and meeting any other national and local performance targets
- Carry out initial, core and other specialised assessments as per national guidelines and within prescribed timescales to formulate support plans for service users and coordinate their implementation or refer the case to the appropriate service area for support to child/family.
- Manage cases varying in complexity, organise packages of support to service users, assess levels of risk to their health and well-being and, in conjunction with them and their families/carers, monitor and review their situations so that support can be adjusted as appropriate to their needs.
Requirements as an Assessment & Duty Team Manager in Barnsley include:
- Social Work England registration
- Social Work qualified
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK drivers’ licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.