Team Manager – Barnsley – Assessment Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Team Manager to join the busy team at a Barnsley based Assessment team.
You will manage an assessment team to deliver services within the service area, ensuring the service meets the Council’s statutory duties in relation to Safeguarding, looked after children, and children in need.
What will it give you as a Team Manager?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £45.00 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Team Manager:
- To Proactively liaise, negotiate, influence and collaborate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, developing effective relationships, resolving conflicts, promoting the service
- To demonstrate working knowledge of the Social Work Professional Capabilities Framework and the nine interrelated domains
- To attend training courses relevant to the post and undertake continued professional development, ensuring social work registration and local and national requirements are met
- To Undertake any other duties commensurate with the role as requested by management, including covering for other Team Managers in their absence
Team Manager will be responsible for managing a team to ensure service delivery through self and others and be part of the management team in the local area with collective responsibility for the strategic development of services in partnership with other professionals. This will include the efficient deployment of resources according to need and management of associated budgets.
What we are looking for in a Team Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK“
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*