Team Manager – Barnsley – Child Exploitation Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Team Manager to join the Child Exploitation Team based in Barnsley.
As a successful candidate, you will be providing leadership, management and direction to a range of staff, ensuring that the wide range of services are provided by the most effective, economic and efficient means.
What’s in it for you?
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working available
- Competitive pay rate
- Long contracts for good performance
- Supportive team and management
Your duties as Child Exploitation Team Manager in Barnsley include:
- Oversee and undertake clear and detailed client assessments, screening for risk and urgency,
ensuring that referrals are allocated in accordance with agreed protocols, priorities and workload
management systems and resultant case files are monitored.
- Ensure equality of opportunity is afforded to all persons both internal and external to the council,
actively seeking to eliminate any direct or indirect discriminatory practices/behaviour.
- Provide professional advice, guidance and information to a range of internal and external
stakeholders as required.
- Manage and develop appropriate transitions arrangements and chair multi-disciplinary meetings as appropriate to specialised field /local structures.
Requirements as a Child Exploitation Manager in Barnsley include:
- Social Work England registration
- Social Work qualified
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK drivers’ licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.