Team Manager – Bexley – Assessment/Multi-Disciplinary Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Team Manager to join a busy Assessment/Multi-Disciplinary Team based in Bexley.
What’s in it for you as a Team Manager?
- Flexible working available
- Competitive Pay
- Friendly team
Your main responsibilities as a Team Manager?
- To ensure that the principles of prevention, independence and choice are embedded in professional practice
- To ensure that services are high quality, cost effective and timely.
- To be an effective team leader with great communication skills
What we are looking for in a Team Manger:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.