Team Manager – Blackburn with Darwen – Adults Safeguarding
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Team Manger to join a busy Adults Safeguarding Team based in Blackburn with Darwen.
What’s in it for you as a Team Manager?
- Hybrid Working
- Immediate start and initial 3 month contract with potential to extend
- Highest hourly rate in the area!
Your main responsibilities as a Team Manager:
As a Team Manager, you will need excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage a fast-paced service working with high levels of risk and vulnerability. You will need to be highly motivated and focused, with good attention to detail. Your role will include providing assurances and updates to Senior Managers and ultimately the Safeguarding Adults Board. You need to have strong IT skills and maintain an excellent standard of record keeping.
What we are looking for in a Team Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.