Team Manager – Bognor Regis – Adult Mental Health Social Work Discharge Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Team Manager to join a busy Adult Mental Health Social Work Discharge Team in Bognor Regis.
Benefits of this Team Manager role:
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Your duties as a Team Manager:
- Provide professional advice and support across a department, supporting policy development and tackling difficult problems of a technical, professional, resource or people related nature as a principal professional within the service specialism.
- Analyse and evaluate, service provision and technical or service specialist information, identifying solutions (according to existing policies and procedures) which shape service delivery. Also, advising/supporting agreed programmes of work through the application of detailed technical knowledge.
- Manage the shape of the current and future team service (or activity across teams) and contributing to the development of future service provision, including reviewing, and recommending changes to systems, processes, procedures and practices, typically planning on a time horizon over a number of months.
As a Team Manager, you will work link into the multi-agency Hub daily to discuss appropriate referrals to the team and support the decision making around delayed transfers of care (DToC). You will then allocate the work and oversee the management of the staff within this team.
What we are looking for in a Team Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*