Team Manager – Bolton – Children’s Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Team Manager to join the busy team at a Bolton based Children’s team.
You will manage a multi-disciplined team to deliver services within the service area, ensuring the service meets the Council’s statutory duties in relation to Safeguarding, looked after children, and children in need.
What will it give you as a Team Manager?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £40.00 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Team Manager:
- To be able to develop and manage your own time and resources, and review your performance, to meet agreed objectives
- To have the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships and contribute to identifying and agreeing goals and objectives of teams and evaluate their effectiveness
- To demonstrate the ability to ensure compliance with the law in key areas such as health and safety, as well as professional and ethical frameworks
- To have the ability to establish, maintain and monitor the compliance with quality assurance systems, and follow up quality audits
You will be responsible for managing a team to ensure service delivery through self and others and be part of the management team in the local area with collective responsibility for the strategic development of services in partnership with other professionals. This will include the efficient deployment of resources according to need and management of associated budgets.
What we are looking for in a Team Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*