Team Manager – Bolton – Duty and Assessment
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Team Manager to join a busy Duty and Assessment Team based in Bolton.
What’s in it for you as a Team Manager?
- Excellent rate of pay
- Long term contracts available
- Access to training materials
- CV enhancement
- Flexible and Hybrid Working
- Progression opportunities
- Free onsite parking
Your main responsibilities as a Team Manager:
- The team is responsible for Section 47 enquiries, social care assessments, Initial Child Protection Conferences, issuing Care Proceedings and the Public Law Outline.
- You will be responsible for the management, supervision, support and guidance of a team of social workers.
- You will ensure that the services offered to children are of the highest quality, ensuring effective safeguarding of children and adhering to statutory and legislative requirements.
- You will be expected to ensure the standards of work through supervision, quality assurance, performance management and audit.
- Alongside the management team and Senior Head of Service you will work together to drive forward the vision of improving services to ensure the most vulnerable children in Bolton are safe and their outcomes improved
- You must have previous experience of working as a Team Manager
What we are looking for in a Team Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.