Team Manager – Bradford – Childrens Assessment/C&F
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Childrens Assessment/C&F Team based in Bradford.
What’s in it for you as a Team Manager?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Team Manager:
- Chairing of multi agency planning meetings for children and young people, ensuring that partnership working takes place with other services, both internal and external to the Council, to deliver effective and co-ordinated plans, which respond to identified needs and/or risks.
- Effectively allocate and manage staff resources using case management, review and allocation systems, to ensure that all cases have smart, outcome focused care plans that are regularly reviewed to avoid any drift.
- Responsible for the supervision and appraisal of individual workers to ensure that appropriate professional social care standards of practice are met and that continuous professional development takes place and is embedded and recorded.
- Monitor and manage team performance using performance management information and tools to ensure that performance against local and national targets is achieved and maintained.
What we are looking for in a Team Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.